Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Projects to come!

Claire is now two and a half and ready for potty training.  We have had a lot of changes over the last few months and I did not feel like pushing her.  Well, I think the time has come.  She has stripped down naked the last few times I have put a diaper on her.

I have decided that one of my next projects will be training pant covers.  We have a bunch of Gerber cotton training pants, but we need some cute covers to help contain the mess.  After searching, I have found that there will be a new line of diaper making products at Joann's, Hobby Lobby, and Hancock Fabrics.   All of which are within a 30 minute drive of my home.  I can't wait to get started, the prints look great and I like all of the accessories you can buy to embellish. 

Check out their Facebook page for more pictures and to keep updated on when they launch their line.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...