Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Fabric Wishlist

So many new fabrics lines are coming out now and I am so excited to get to see them. I wanted to share with you my dream wish list.

1. Vintage Modern by Bonnie & Camille for Moda.  I love the aqua, red, grey, and green combination.  I also love the dot fabrics and the houndstooth. They all perfectly compliment the the florals. This is number one on my list.

photo from Amazon
2. Chevron fabric from Riley Blake.  I love them with all of the beautiful colors. I would love to have one of each color.
photo from Poppy Seed Fabrics
3.  Welcome to Bear Country by Moda.  This line takes me right back to my childhood and all of my Berenstain Bears books.  I love it and it would make some great baby quilts.

photo from Emerald City Fabrics
I could pick more, but these are the ones I am in love with right now.  What is on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...