Sunday, June 10, 2012

Little Tote

I was getting ready for my first day of school and decided I needed a little bag to carry my snacks in.  You see, I am starting my Master's and getting my License in Professional Counseling this summer. My first class is a four and a half hour class on Saturday mornings.  I am going to need my snacks.





I love Good Fortune by Kate Spain and I especially adore the purple floral print and the dragonflies. This was a quick bag I fashioned from 3 fat quarters. It made the perfect little bag to carry a water bottle, trail mix, and some grapes.



June Finishes

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet bag! Best of luck in your class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! What a cute little snack sack. Those fabrics are perfect! Good luck with your classes! And thank you for linking up!

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...