Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WiP Wednesday

I have had a lot of progress this past week.

I finished up my June Craftsy Block of the Month blocks. (more)

I finished up a little lunch tote to take to school. (more)

I finished up the Chevron Stand Mixer Pattern (more information on how to get it)


And finally the big finish, "all because two people fell in love."  Find more about it here.

Parent's Office Table Toppers:  No pictures, but I was able to quilt the two smaller table toppers.

New Project:
I started on a project for a sweet little boy and I will share after I give it to him.

No progress:
Vintage Holiday
Vintage modern Kitchen Accessories
Tradewinds Quilt
Granny Squares Quilt

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I'm going to have to get my hands on that stand mixer pattern :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I love you "all because two people fell in love" quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your lunch tote! I've been meaning to make a lunch bag for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...