Monday, November 19, 2012

Halloween/October Wall Hanging...a few weeks late

I started working on this wall hanging in September, with the intention of hanging on the wall October 1st.  Well,  I didn't make that deadline, in fact, I just finished it this past weekend.  It took having surgery and being laid up in a recliner for a few days to finish up binding a lot of my projects.

I love the Ghastlie prints from Alexander Henry.  I chose Family Reunion print in deadly mauve.  I added in some prints from my stash to make the wonky log cabin blocks.   My favorite scene is the center scene, and I think fits great for my October wall hanging.  My husband an I were married in October, and I love the couple so I made it the centerpiece.


So it is either a month late, or 11 months early.  It is all in how you look at it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the ghastlies fabric too! I love it, it would look great hanging in my house;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...