Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Halloween!

It is the Sunday following Halloween and I finally have my computer up and running and a moment to share our costumes with you.  I decided to do a family costume and Claire wanted to be Jessie from Toy Story. So of course she wanted her dad to be Woody and then I was to be Bo Peep.

For Claire's Jessie, I took an old pair of jeans and made some chaps and sewed them on. For the shirt, I bought a button down shirt for $6 from Old Navy and added the yellow cuffs and yoke.  The hat was bought by Grandma from the Disney store.


For my Husband, Woody, I made the vest and he had the rest in the closet.


Mine was a bit more complicated, but fairly easy.  I made a gathered skirt out of pink polka dot satin with a white cotton under skirt.  The top was a pink cotton Old Navy shirt with a blue satin overlay.  I used ribbon and lace to embellish the top.  Then late Tuesday night, I put together a simple pink bonnett.

Here is our family, after a good night of trick-or-treating.  I hope you all had a great Halloween and a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...