Saturday, March 16, 2013

Random...can you do it?

Yesterday I saw a cute baby quilt on V and Co. website.  I thought it would be a perfect compliment to my hexie table runner.  I wanted something to compliment the randomness and I wanted to see if I could be random.

For those of us that plan, being random can be scary and we push against it hard.


I created two different kinds of 9 patch blocks out of 3.5 inch squares.  One block was 9 printed fabrics pieced together and the second block is a simple white star block.

All together it turned out wonderful.



And see how well it works with the other table runner. They will both be used to cover the dressers in my bedroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...