Sunday, October 13, 2013

Q4 Finish-A-Long

I have decided to join along the 2013 Quarter 4 Finish-A-Long to motivate me to finish all of my Holiday sewing!

she can quilt


So here is my list:

1. This little quilt needs to be quilted and bound.


2. This little quilt needs the binding hand stitched on. It has been sitting in my "to-do" laundry basket for a few months now in this state.


3. My Vintage Christmas throw needs to be sandwiched, quilted, and bound. It has been in the to-do basket for almost a year.


4. I love these placemats. They need to be quilted and bound for my mom.

5. I need to finish my placemats. These 6 pinwheels are the centers of my placemats.


6. Finally, my giant tumbler Texas quilt. I have sewn the tumblers into pairs an cut out some of the appliques.


I hope I can get most of these things knocked off my list.

1 comment:

  1. so many bright and cheery projects for the fall/winter season. good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...