Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WIP

I have been taking a break fo awhile, but I have had some productivity over the last week and I wanted to share.

Projects:

Vintage Modern Kitchen Accessories:

1. Plastic Bag Holder: It is the first of my kitchen projects to be completed.  I have many projects in various stages, but this is the first finish!


2. Placemats: batting is cut and there are ready for basting!

3. Table Runner:  blocks put together!

4. Stand Mixer Cover: HST made and being trimmed!

5. Pot Holders: no progress.

6.  Apron: no progress.

Birds Table Toppers: 2 are quilted and ready for binding, the big one is basted and will be on the machine tonight.  I would like to have the binding sewn on by machine and ready to be turned by friday.  I will be visiting my mom and dad and would like to be able to give them the table toppers this weekend!

Birds Pillows: I am going to make 2 throw pillows to match the table toppers.  Here is a sneak peak at pillow over one:


Tradewinds: no progress

Vintage Holiday: no progress

Granny Squares: no progress


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little bag holder! I love the fabrics. Congrats on a really cute finish and thank you for linking up!

    Also, love the peek of that Dresden pillow. Beautiful!

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favourite fabric lines and it looks fabulous made up into a bag holder. Great finish.

    Popped in from the July finishes linky party over at Such a Sew and Sew.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...