Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!-

It is my year to finish up a bunch of unfinished projects.  I have several projects I want to finish, share with you, and maybe even a tutorial or two.

First up:



Finishing up my stand mixer cover. I have made several of these, but this one is for my kitchen.  I had the top pieced over the summer and the fabrics just sitting in a bin waiting for me to finish up the project.

I had New Year's Day off, so I got to work and finished the cover. Here is the pocket side.  I used the houndstooth pattern in blue and made a large pocket to hold a small cookbook and the paddle blade.


On the opposite side I used a Vintage Modern charm pack to make a chevron pattern.



This is my own pattern, available on Craftsy.




January Finishes

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...