Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentine's Day Wall Hanging

I finally did it! I actually finished a holiday themed project, not only before the holiday, but the month before the holiday!  I used Sandy Gervais' line Flirt, by Moda to complete the wall hanging.  I paper pieced the letters using a tutorial I found on Sew Mama Sew. I printed the letters four to a page to make them smaller than the orignial project.  The hearts are made from a charm pack and a few extra charms so my patterns matched up.


THe back was pieced using some extra charms and a fat quarter of the large bird print on aqua. 

 
The wall hanging is now decoarting my undecorated office.  My goal is to make my office space happy and bright. 
 
http://emsewandsew.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-stitch-in-time-january-finishes-linky.html" target="_blank" title="January Finishes">January Finisheshttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg68gIMFYab0_5wmJE9WB9ypSkqgEWnAUBAfod2WInGhruGGqA9MLA_pZX6CESJ4JiaGb0dZRC6VrULmME_Thh7i7dVN-f31fRMWkSTA9oiB2Fm5OfgjOPEQy3vbjMaCW0JI4rj3EKBtbnK/s255/A%2520Stitch%2520In%2520Time%25202013%25201.jpg
" />
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...