Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

It has been a crazy week, but I wanted to share our Valentine's Day gifts.

I made my husband a "Monster Cake" with his favorite beverage and boxes of candy. I took a box of 10 Monster energy drinks and tied 7 together for the bottom layer and 3 for the top layer.  I tied them up with some lady bug ribbon and then taped boxes of candy to the side.  He was thrilled and surprised with his gift this morning.


Unfortunately, he was pepper sprayed at the police academy this afternoon and it aggravated an old eye injury. He has been miserable ever since.

He surprised me with a dozen roses, chocolates, and a teddy bear at work.  I don't have a photo, but it was really sweet.

We haven't really celebrated Valentine's day since we were dating, but with a 4 year old in the house, it brings back the "holiday" magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...