Monday, November 14, 2011

Recent Projects

I am going to be playing catch up for a few days to post all of my recent projects including items for a Cabbage Patch newborn doll and a Halloween costume.

So for project number one this fall:

I started to use up scraps and make some clothes for Claire's baby. I found a great and versatile pattern at Art Threads.  I used the nightgown pattern to create a shirt and paired it with a simple gathered skirt.

Also pictured is the new quilt and pillow I made for the doll to match the bassinet I made earlier this year.

It is officially my first completed quilt. It was nice to practice on something so small and I made some ugly mistakes. I am glad I made my mistakes on a small scale and now I am ready to take on my larger projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...