Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday

This year I am making quite a few Christmas gifts for my family and I need to get started if I want to get them all done.  Here is my list of on going projects and my progress:

Husband:

T-Shirt Quilt in progress
       I need to finish the t-shirt quilt I started for Father's Day.  I have a long way to go. I still need to piece about 60% of the quilt.

Mom, Mother-in-Law, and a tester for me:

      A travel jewelry roll. I have picked out fabrics from my stash and then I need to design and create a pattern.

Daughter:
 
     A christmas quilt, turkey shirt, and christmas dress. For the Christmas quilt I have a Moda jelly roll and backing.  After much deliberation I have chosen a pattern and will begin cutting this week.  I have brown fabric for the turkey shirt and I need to settle on a design soon.  And I have nothing for the dress.

Dad:

     Two roll up tool holders.  My mom and I picked up some cute fabric and I have the tool dimensions.

4 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...