Thursday, February 2, 2012

It is finished!


My first finish of the year is a Cars quilt for my daughter, Claire.  She loves the movie and I found such great fabrics for the quilt.  After all the heartache, watching Claire's eyes light up when it went on her bed made it all worth it.  

I decided to bind the quilt in white after debating between the red print, tan print and blue print.  I am glad I made the decision to go with white.


And the back, the white tied it all together and I am loving it.
And just one more photo.

 And now to decide on the next project!  Happy Quilting!



3 comments:

  1. I think the white binding a perfect choice...and it turned out GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute quilt! Cars is such a fun movie! You did a really beautiful job on it and I really like the white binding. It really pops!

    Congratulations on a really great finish! I would love it if you included any and all of your completed projects in my February Finished Linky Party again this month!

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful finish found you in the feb finish Linky party. Will show this quilt to my son Jared he will love it.

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
    Stop by for my quilt givaway to guess my babys b-day and weight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...