Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WIP Wednesday!

So this is the big birthday week!  Claire will officially turn three next week, but we are having her birthday party this weekend.  So I need to start baking.

So this week I need to bake a Strawberry Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.  But first, I need to make these adorable cakelets and today while googling I found the way they were decorated.  The Blender is a blog from Williams-Sonoma and they describe how they were made in the photos.


The plan is to make the cakelets and place them on the strawberry cake.  I have to sketch out a few ideas before I start. Or I may wing it on Friday.

Now onto my sewing projects.

I turned a $1 boys t-shirt into some PJs for Claire.



I also made a sheet set to coordinate with the quilt I made.  I finished a fitted sheet, flat sheet, and pillowcase in about 2 hours. Such an easy project.



As for unfinished projects, I am still working on Claire's growth chart.  I am also still undecided on my swoon quilt, so for now that one is on the shelf.

I am linking up with
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...