Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fabric!

This weekend I went to my parent's house in Houston for a visit.  Claire tried to get in the pool at 7 am, but we were able to distract her until 9 on Saturday and 8 on Sunday.  We had a great time and visited the local fabric shop while we were there.

I picked up some good fortune to do with the rest of my fat quarters.


My mom was going to work on some table toppers for my dad's office.  She hasn't gotten around to it, so I volunteered to do it.


I  also came home with tons of veggies from my mom's garden!

Then I came home to find a box full of Vintage Modern!

I can't wait to cut into it to make some goodies for my kitchen and a Christmas quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...