Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's Wednesday Again..

Time for another Work in Progress Wednesday post!

Progress:

The family tree quilt is quilted and the binding is about half done!  I bind when watching TV so I will get it done sometime this week.

Christmas Quilt:
I have cut out all of the neutral background fabric and set aside the fat quarters I will be using in the quilt . I also pieced all of the ornament tops and finished one block!  I am hoping to get another block or two done this week.



Dad's Table Toppers:
The tops are pieced, I need to figure out how to quilt them. Any advice?  I have lots of scraps so I was thinking of making a matching pillow or two.



Kitchen Accessories in Vintage Modern:  I ordered fabric over the weekend (I was waiting for some Memorial day sales) and it should be here later this week so I can get started!

Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer Cover: I am working on an adorable patchwork stand mixer cover pattern an I hope to have it finished soon!

Tradewinds is on the back burner, but I hope to make a quilt pattern for it soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...