Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday

I have made a lot of progress this week on several projects.

I finished my two blocks of the month for my craftsy.com class.




Family Tree Quilt- The background has been put together, the tree is cut out and appliqued on, and the leaves are being cut out and hand embroidered.  I thought I had until July 16th, but the anniversary party for my husband's parents is June 16th.  I have to get moving.



Tradewinds Quilt- My mom bought me a layer cake and my sashing fabric came in the mail today. I have a plan, but it will have to wait until the family tree is completed.

Granny Squares Quilt-  I have 8 blocks of the estimated 42 needed.  I may sneak in a few blocks here and there while working on my family tree quilt.



May for Me Bingo-  I am not doing very well but I am having fun!



I also finished up a little something for my mom for mother's day! No pictures so I don't spoil the gift!


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. I love the granny squares - they have an extra layer than the ones I've seen before. Only 34 more to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Granny Squares! And OMG - you're making 42 blocks! I only made 20!!! Can't wait to see your finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...