Monday, March 5, 2012

Modern Mini Challenge

Have you heard about the Ellison Lane Quilt's Modern Mini Challenge?  If not, check it out the deadline is today!

Modern Mini Challenge

I am going to link up my mug rug, it is 10 in x 10 in.  I love the chunky chevron pattern, so I switched it up a little bit.  I used black for the chunky chevrons and a little bit of aqua and white for the smaller chevrons.  It was so much more difficult to piece the tiny squares.


A close up of the quilting:

And finally, a picture on the counter:

I am also linking up with Such a Sew and Sew's March Finishes

March Finishes

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors! And you did a really beautiful job with such tiny piecing! Congrats on an awesome finish and thank you so much for linking up!

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...