Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Update

This weekend was jam packed with lots of shopping, rain, and moving around.  Let's start with the fun, shopping!  Claire and I went to visit my mom while my husband was at drill for the weekend.  One of our first stops was GRS Creations in Old Town Spring (Texas).  If you are a lover of Moda and you are in the area, you must stop by.  They have converted an old house on Main Street into a quilt shop, with room after room of fabric.  Plus pre-cuts, tons and tons of precuts.  I came away with some fat quarters of Good Fortune by Kate Spain and Tend the Earth by Deb Strain. We did get a little bit wet from all the rain, but it was worth it.
Good Fortune
Tend the Earth
 As for the moving around, that is taking awhile.  Our housemate got a job and moved out of town this past weekend.  It was nice while it lasted, but now we get some space back.  Claire moved back into her big blue room and I am putting together the office/studio.  I have had tons of office and craft supplies stashed in closets all over the house. Plus I was sewing on the dining room table or the desk in the dining room.  Now the desks are where they belong and we can move around again.  It is taking a lot longer than I thought to go through things, purge, dust off, and find a new home for.  It is worth it though, it already feels better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...