Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday Weekend!

On Friday the 13th I turned 29!  My husband was trying to swing a hunting trip this last month of deer season so him and a few friends left to South Texas late Friday night.  I decided to go to my parent's home  three hours away.

For dinner we went to Carrabba's Italian Grill.  We had a great dinner and Claire ate three quarters of her cheese pizza.  Claire loves anything vehicles and cars so my dad decided to take us to his fire station to see the fire truck. She was able to sit in the big fire truck.




And then, the siren went off.  Grandpa put on his fire suit, and away they went. Sirens and all.  Claire thought it was awesome!





The next day my mom took me to GRS Fabrics in Old Town Spring.  We picked up a Summer Breeze II fat quarter bundle and some white yardage for my Craftsy quilt sewalong (it's free so join in).

We also picked up a cute floral print to make Claire a dress/skirt/outfit.

Later in the day we went to Walmart and I picked out my new sewing machine!  It isn't out of the box yet, but I love it!

We also picked up some more Car's fabric for Claire's Quilt. The tan and red are fabrics I already have, we added the blue and black one.

Thank you mom for a great birthday weekend!  Claire and I love to visit with Hapa (Claire's version of Grandpa), Grandma, and Stevie Uncle.  Claire even thought it was a good day to put her feet in the pool!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...