Thursday, January 12, 2012

More Projects...

Yesterday after really thinking about it and looking through blogs, I have really gotten into quilting.  I need to make several quilts as examples for my quilt shop, Classic Memory Quilts.  I have plans to make a  9 or 12 square quilt out of my University of Texas t-shirts.  I have found some great backing material:


There is fabric with prints from all of your favorite colleges and NFL teams.  If you have lots of old t-shirts, making a memory quilt is a great way to have them all displayed and used when you can't wear them any more.  If you like me on Facebook and order by February 12, 2012 I will give you 15% off your order, just mention you read about the discount on my blog.    Fabrics are available for NFL teams as well as other Universities.


I am also working on a memory quilt made out of a jelly roll and Claire's baby clothes.  I am really looking forward to going though all the baby clothes to pick out the really special ones.


I also want to order the Fat Quarter Shop's Designer Mystery Block of the Month  The fabric is just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...