Saturday, January 7, 2012

Invites Finished!

If you have been following, you know that I am planning a Car's: The Movie themed party for Claire's 3rd birthday.  Jay and I finally sat down with his schedule so we could set a date for the party.  With a date set I started to make invitations.

One of the easiest programs to make posters, cards, and documents with pictures is Powerpoint. It is great to use with existing images and photos.  Just drag and drop the photos in and insert a few text boxes and you are set.

I set the size of the "slide" as a 5 x 7 so it can easily be printed at Walmart, or your favorite online print shop.  To make it even cheeper, set the size as a standard 4 x 6.

My first attempt was met with a "Where's Mater?" from my daughter.


So I came up with the following option:

Which one do you like best?  I will have to take another picture of Claire in her birthday dress when it is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...