Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Work in Progress Wednesday

I was able to break out my new sewing machine and I am in love with it.  It is so much quieter than my old machine which my husband appreciates.  If you had asked me what I had done since last Wednesday, I would have said I went fabric shopping with my mom and cut squares for a Cars quilt.  Well, I can say that I spent a few hours at my machine and have accomplished quite a bit today.

Finished:

January Blocks of the Month for Craftsy.com online quilting course. Not perfect, but acceptable.














I love the light yellow print.


Works in Progress:

Cars quilt: 6 blocks pieced, 6 to go.




Need to Start:

Pattern test a Twirly Dress
Adult T-Shirt Memory Quilt
Children's Memory Quilt



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...