Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


Now that Christmas is finished it is time to start focusing on some new projects.  Claire's 3rd Birthday is in two months and we are having a Cars the movie themed birthday party.  I can't wait to start on some cute projects for her.

I am also looking forward to my birthday this year.  My mom is letting me pick out a new sewing machine.  My $50 black friday model (Brother) from 2010 is a great basic machine.  I was able to do so much with it, but I need a more advanced machine with attachments.  Things on my list of needs are: (1) a walking foot, (2) a free motion quilting foot, (3) an extended table, (4) some button holes, (5) various decorative and quilting stitches, (6) and a drop in bobbin.

I would really like an embroidery machine, but we don't have the space or the need for one, yet.  It is on my list of future wants.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...