Saturday, January 21, 2012

Craftsy Blocks 1 & 2

I showed my first two blocks for Craftsy Block of the Month on Wednesday, but I would like to share again.  First of all, I chose Summer Breeze II.  When I went to the fabric shop, the Summer Breeze fat quarter bundle was on sale, so it made it easy to choose.  I still am in love with Ruby, but I have other ideas for that one now.

Image of the fabric line

My fat quarter bundle
I started with  the astrick block:


I haven't squared it up yet (need a 12 inch ruler).  It is a little off, but I am okay with that.  It is after all my first attempt at piecing anything other than squares. Now for my second block, the wonky pound sign.

Now I am patiently waiting for February to come so I can complete the next two.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...